Bank of the Panhandle Proudly Sponsors Mutton Bustin’ 2020!
The 2020 Mutton Bustin’ form can be downloaded HERE.
All the Mutton Busters who can make it in to Wild West Ford for weigh in, must provide a copy of the child’s birth certificate. The child will be weighed in at Wild West Ford between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, August 17 – 21. Please indicate which date and performance you would like your child to ride in. This is a first-come, first-serve enrollment limited event. Only 15 riders will be allowed each performance. Mutton Busters out of the Guymon area, please arrive at Wild West Ford before 5:00 pm, Friday, August 21.
Performance times of the 2020 Guymon Pioneer Days Rodeo:
- Friday, August 21 – 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 22 – 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 22 – 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, August 23 – 2:00 p.m.
Mutton Bustin’ will be held before each of the four PRCA Rodeo performances. The child and one parent/guardian/adult are allowed to be in the prep and performance areas. The child must be present at least one (1) hour before performance time to put on the protective gear. The adult must have been allowed entry with the purchase of a rodeo performance ticket and the child with either a rodeo performance ticket or two cans of food.
- Children 6 and younger are admitted with 2 cans of food or $5
- Children 7 – 12 years of age are $5 in advance or $10 at the gate
- 13 and older are $15 in advance or $20 at the gate.