Join the student driven Community Action Team!
The Junior-Senior Chamber is open to all Guymon High School Juniors and Seniors who want to make a difference in their community and lives.
You Can Make A Difference Now!
- Belong to a community of students that are committed to making a difference now!
- Market and manage Recycle Guymon Project
- Community conscious, environmentally friendly, team oriented.
- Committee member could achieve a $1000 Life Betterment Award plus earn a $1,000 Oklahoma Panhandle State University Scholarship for 4
years to graduating Senior committee members.
- Not school related but encouraged by the school for community relations.
Join NOW by filling out the application by clicking HERE. Please print the form after filling it out and emailing to the Chamber of Commerce. See Contact Details. If you would like to sponsor the Junior-Senior Chamber, Please download the form by clicking HERE.
Mentored by Guymon Chamber Board
Guymon Chamber Business Partners