Entrepreneur for the month of December is presented to TCEC!
Main Street Director Melyn Johnson presents the Community Kudos award to Pete Headrick.
- March 2 – General Membership Meeting – 12:00 p.m. at the Ambassador Restaurant. Presentation from Randy Jacobs with PTCI.
- March 6 – Eggs & Issues – 7:00 a.m. in the Ambassador Room at the Ambassador Restaurant. Sponsored by TCEC.
- March 6 – Leadership Guymon, Quality of Life Session. This session features things about Guymon that are important to our every day lives.
- March 6 – OPSU Paul Farrell Memorial Art Auction – 6:00 p.m. at the Pickle Creek Center.
- March 14 - Ribbon Cutting for Livin’ Green 5K Walk or Run and 10K run – 8:20 a.m. For questions and registrations call Rick at 580.461.7425.
- March 23 & 24 – Leadership Guymon, State Government Session. Leadership Guymon class of 2015 will learn about the history, operations and functions of the state government.
- March 23 & 24 – Panhandle Day at the Capitol. Those interested in attending Panhandle Day at the Capitol can do so with the Leadership Guymon Class. Fees will include transportation, hotel and some meals. Contact Jada at 580.338.3376 for more information and registration.
- April 6 - General Membership Meeting – 12:00 p.m. at the Ambassador Restaurant. Dutch Treat lunch. The Old Timer’s Committee will announce the 2015 Guymon Pioneer Days Parade Marshall and Queen.
- April 3 – Eggs & Issues, breakfast sponsored by PTCI – 7:00 a.m. at the Ambassador Restaurant. Legislative updates from State Sen. Marlatt and State Rep. Murdock.
- April 10 – Leadership Guymon, Planning Day.
- April 10 – Leadership Guymon Graduation Banquet – 6:00 p.m. in the OPSU Ballroom, OPSU Campus, Goodwell, OK. Banquet for the Class of 2015 to celebrate their completion of the sessions.
- April 13 – Harlem Ambassadors vs. Panhandle Hoopsters – 6:00 p.m. at the Guymon High School Gymnasium. Admission tickets available at local outlets and online (follow the link provided).