Welcome to the Guymon Chamber of Commerce
- October 3 – Meet & Greet for OKC Thunder – 4:00 p.m., Friday, October 2, 2015, Guymon Football field parking lot.
- October 5 – Guymon Chamber of Commerce General Membership Meeting – 12:00 p.m. at the Ambassador Restaurant. Dutch Treat Lunch!
- October 5 – Corvettes of Enid Send Off – 1:00 p.m., Hunny’s, 103 N. Main Street
- October 9 – Golden Senior Olympics Ribbon Cutting – 9:00 a.m. at the Texas County Activity Center
- October 9 – Ribbon Cutting – Guymon Antiques & More – 11:30 a.m.
- October 19 – Long & McKinnon Insurance is celebrating 100 years! Ribbon Cutting at 2:00 p.m., Open House is 2:00 – 6:00 p.m. – 110 NE 5th Street.
- October 20 – Education Committee Meeting – 12:00 p.m., The Pub on the Bricks Banquet Room. Lunch Provided.
- October 27 – Guymon Chamber of Commerce Annual Banquet! Theme: Superheroes! Honoring Marvelous Local Heroes
2015 Banquet Nominations
You can submit your nominee with the online nomination form via Survey Monkey (below). You can also complete the forms and return to the Guymon Chamber of Commerce by October 15. The City of Guymon’s Community Development Department collects nominations for the 2015 F. Hiner Dale Citizen of the Year Award. Give them a call at 580.338.5838 to submit your nominations for the award.
|Create your own user feedback survey||Volunteer of the Year
Small Business of the Year